The Wave shader was created for fans of unusual sensations. It is unlikely to be suitable for regular play in Minecraft, as it forces the entire map to rise and fall like waves.
This shader creates an unusual sway effect around the world. Playing with him is quite difficult, because the effect of the waves will be present constantly. You can use The Wave if you want to make survival harder or just have fun.
How to install The Wave shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.