Arcane shaders were created to make Minecraft more atmospheric. They are perfect for use with various RPG textures (the author recommends using the Conquest pack), and will also be a great addition to adventure modpacks. In addition to the standard features in the form of shadows, reflections and swaying plants, they add realistic fog, beautiful rain effects and transform the day and night sky.
How to install Arcane shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.