The creators of the Conquest of the Sun shaders used the Chocapic Shaders pack as the basis. They made it darker, removed glare that was too bright, and added fog effects. This was done to achieve maximum atmospheric, so these shaders are well suited for textures in the style of RPG and medieval.
How to install Conquest of the Sun shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.