Unusual Acid shaders are not designed to improve graphics at all. They transform the world, adding unusual spectacular swaying. This will be especially noticeable in remote areas that will bend at incredible angles. The space closest to the player will not be noticeable, so playing will be quite comfortable. But still this shader is intended more for entertainment than for permanent use.
How to install Acid shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.