Shaders Naelego’s Cel Shaders will transform Minecraft, bringing its graphics closer to the style of comics. They imitate cel-shading technology, which adds clear boundaries to each object. Thanks to this, the picture always looks two-dimensional and as if drawn by pencils and a pen. The ideal result did not work, but if you like the graphics in games such as Borderlands, Life is Strange or Legend of Zelda, then you can safely take these shaders to your collection.
How to install Naelego’s Cel shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.