The rather unusual shader Jelly World creates the effect of world shaking in Minecraft. This makes the gameplay really unusual and rather strange.
Installing this shader is probably for fun or complete with specific mods. The textures of the game themselves do not change when it is used, but everything around it starts to stagger actively, even if you stand still.
How to install Jelly World shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.