UHCF is a simple yet highly efficient resource pack that is perfect for PvP. It reduces lag and significantly increases FPS even on weak PCs. To improve visibility, it uses short swords, small particles and a transparent interface for chests and a workbench. Also, many blocks have become a little darker, thanks to which they look very beautiful and less strain on the eyes during prolonged play.
How to install UHCF resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.