Sprite V2 is a great resource pack that is equally good for survival and PvP. In it, blocks with ore look darker than normal ones, so they will be noticeable. You will also get handy weapons: short swords and a bow with a clear draw animation.
How to install Sprite V2 resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.