Sopitas is a fairly simple yet effective resource pack. It is very similar to vanilla textures but has less vibrant colors. Even the weapons look pretty much the same as they did in the original Minecraft, but have thinner models that are better suited for PvP.
How to install Sopitas resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.