Smqcked’s UHC Blue resource pack retains the basic style of vanilla Minecraft, but adds blue tints to the game and makes the graphics smoother. It looks stylish and high quality, but it also significantly improves performance. A great option for players who like PvP, as well as for owners of weak PCs.
How to install Smqcked’s UHC Blue resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.