RomiJuanes is a great choice for PvP in Minecraft. The textures in this resource pack are optimized for speed and look quite interesting at the same time. Most of the items have been changed so that they do not obstruct the view while in the player’s hands.
How to install RomiJuanes resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.