Portal Sounds resource pack adds the necessary sounds for the mod with the portal gun. Installing it separately does not make sense, since it will not make any changes to Minecraft.
This resource pack does not contain any textures, only sounds. They are necessary for the full operation of the Portal Gun mod for Minecraft. For example, there are gun sounds, a song from the radio, turret sounds and much more.
How to install Portal Sounds resourcepack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.