With the help of the resource pack Inertia, you will significantly improve the graphics in Minecraft, but leave it in a vanilla style. Textures have a resolution of 16×16 pixels and look really high quality. The water will become almost completely transparent, and you will always be able to look at the water to the bottom.
How to install Inertia resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.