GreenPack resource pack will delight fans of green. Here it is used much more often than in vanilla Minecraft. For example, several types of weapons are made in such colors, as well as all diamond blocks and objects. The textures are perfectly optimized, which allows you to achieve a significant FPS boost.
How to install GreenPack resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.