Golden Amethyst resource pack can surprise you with an unusual combination of purple and gold colors, which is used quite often here. It is primarily focused on PvP, which is clearly seen in its handy and short swords. In normal survival, such a pack will look unnatural, so it is better to use it only in special cases.
How to install Golden Amethyst resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.