Coldest resource pack is made in dark colors, with it the game will look much darker. At the same time, reducing the number of bright blocks reduces eye strain, which is especially pleasant if you are used to playing in the dark. Weapons and many ore blocks look quite original and unusual. They are focused on PvP but are also good for usual or hardcore survival.
How to install Coldest resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.