Aether resource pack is another attempt to slightly reduce the brightness of individual blocks and make the graphics in Minecraft more pleasing to the eye. The author did it pretty well, which confirms the blocks’ design, which you can see in the screenshots. The weapon has been redesigned with a PvP focus. Swords are not the most compact, but still more comfortable than standard swords.
How to install Aether resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.