As you can see from the name of this resource pack, it is primarily intended to improve performance in Minecraft. The creators of 60K FPS have also done a very good job on each type of weapon, making it not only look better, but also has more comfortable animations in battles.
How to install 60K FPS resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.