Version 1.19.4 will be released very soon, and this is confirmed by the release of the first pre-release. Unlike the snapshots that have been released in the past weeks, it lacks the experimental features from version 1.20. Instead, the developers focused on optimizations, bug fixes, and improved accessibility.
Main changes in Minecraft 1.19.4 Pre-release 1:
- the brightness of the shine of enchanted items in the inventory has become more noticeable;
- standard gloss level has been reduced to 75%;
- potions will no longer have a glitter effect, which allows better recognition of its contents;
- Realms now have a notification system for important events;
- added built-in resource pack with high interface contrast;
- many console commands received improvements and additions.
The developers also said that from now on, updates will be released not on Wednesdays, but as soon as they are ready.