Xleilux texture pack does not have a special theme, it was created in order to make Minecraft even more atmospheric and eye-pleasinge. The biggest changes were received by nature textures, for example, blocks of wood, leaves and grass. Water was also reworked, it became more transparent. Minimal but pleasant changes were received by some tools and mobs. This pack goes well with many shaders.
How to install Xleilux texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.