VanillaPlus++ is a texture pack that has the minimum number of differences from the standard Minecraft graphics. It changes some blocks and objects, making them more detailed, the picture in the game is brighter and more saturated. Also interesting changes have affected several mobs. Animals began to look more realistic and received several different options for appearance.
How to install VanillaPlus++ texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.