By replacing flat textures with high-quality 3D models, you will make Minecraft more beautiful and realistic. The True 3D Blocks pack will help you with this, changing several popular blocks in the game. For example, with it, you will have voluminous doors, stairs, plants, and even rails. But in this case, the number of FPS may drop, so it is recommended to use the texture pack only on sufficiently powerful PCs.
How to install True 3D Blocks texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.