Thine Explorer’s textures are a pack that completely changes the visual part of the game. The player is invited to plunge into a completely different atmosphere, which can really surprise him. All textures have been carefully thought out by the author, so they complement each other perfectly. The set can be attributed to the medieval, it is perfect for both construction and survival. The x32 resolution is just what you need for minor graphics enhancements.
How to install Thine Explorer’s texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.