The Christmas Tree texture pack will add more than 20 Christmas tree decorations to Minecraft. It also changes the oak leaves to the Christmas tree leaves with colorful lights and adds the ability to decorate the top of the tree with a star (for this you need to use a redstone torch). Thanks to the 64×64 resolution, all toys look very nice and high quality, even if you look at them at close range.
To get a Christmas tree toy, write the following command in the console:
Instead of 0, you can write any number from 0 to 22, each of them will give you a unique decoration (there are 23 of them).
Use the invisible frame to hang the toy on the tree. To get it, write the following command:
How to install The Christmas Tree texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.