InjataRealism texture pack is great for PvP in Minecraft, as well as for a regular game. It features vibrant and crisp graphics and boosts productivity.
By installing this texture pack, you will immediately notice positive changes. Almost every block received a new design, so the game began to look much more colorful. In this case, you will not feel any subsidence on FPS, on the contrary, Minecraft will work even more smoothly. This will provide you with an advantage in confrontation with other players.
How to install InjataRealism resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.