The texture pack Survival and Craft looks very cool, but requires a fairly powerful computer. He changes almost all the objects in the game, making them three-dimensional and adding a huge amount of detail. With it, many things will look beautiful both in hands and when thrown to the ground. Also, a lot of attention was paid to decorative blocks, so they look very realistic.
How to install Survival and Craft texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.