Sucros’ Food is a texture pack that will add a new look to all types of food in the game. Food pictures will become more attractive and edible. The textures that are located both in storage slots and when throwing food out of inventory will change.
How to install Sucros’ Food texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.