SimpleShaders Addon is a texture pack that will be a good alternative to shaders for owners of weak PCs. It make lighting, as well as the sun and moon more realistic, add quality water textures. And all this without reducing the FPS, which is caused even by the “lightweight” shaders. SimpleShaders Addon can be combined with other texture packs, just place them at the top of the list in the settings.
How to install SimpleShaders Addon texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.