The main feature of the RED’s texture pack is a huge amount of detail while maintaining a standard resolution of 16×16 pixels. With it, the game is completely transformed and looks much more interesting. But at the same time, all the main blocks remain recognizable, so you do not have to get used to the texture of ore or materials again.
How to install RED’s texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.