Post Greyxed is a very high-quality texture pack in the style of post-apocalypse. All the main textures in it are replaced with dimmer and rusted ones, which allows you to create the necessary atmosphere in Minecraft.
This texture pack is great for survival mods, especially if there are many buildings on the map. It has a resolution of 128×128, so it requires more resources than standard textures. On low-power computers, a significant decrease in FPS can be observed.
How to install Post Greyxed texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.