Overlay Textures will add some realism to the graphics of Minecraft. This texture pack almost does not change the appearance of the blocks. Only better transitions between different biomes are added. Now they will not look like a solid straight line, because the border will become more blurry, combining elements from neighboring textures.
How to install Overlay Textures texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.