MultiClock texture pack only changes the texture of watches in Minecraft. Now they will look more modern and functional. You will be able to see the exact playing time, as well as the position of the sun or moon in the sky. Such a texture can be useful in survival, but it is best suited for cards in a modern style.
How to install MultiClock texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.