With the Mobs+ texture pack, playing Minecraft is much more interesting, because it adds several skins to almost all the mobs in the game. In total, more than 500 textures were implemented, and some mobs got dozens of possible looks. The skin is selected randomly and does not affect the characteristics of mobs.
How to install Mobs+ texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.