Half-Life 2 Ported Textures and Models is a texture pack specially created for creating maps and filming clips in the Half-Life style. It is not suitable for survival. Many recognizable objects from the Gordon Freeman universe have been added here, such as brick walls, barrels, pipes, and graffiti. Before use, it is recommended that you read the instructions that are inside the archive. All textures have normal maps, so they blend perfectly with shaders.
How to install Half-Life 2 Ported Textures and Models
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.