Hafen features colorful textures in a minimalist style. It combines several directions of graphics at once, making Minecraft look like a cartoon and classic RPG. It is very undemanding to the power of the computer, and even helps some players to slightly increase the FPS.
How to install Hafen texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.