Golden Improvement preserves the style of the original Minecraft, but at the same time increases the resolution of all textures to 32×32 pixels. Thanks to this, the game will not change much, but the quality of the graphics will increase significantly. 3D tools have been added to many tools and weapons, with which they look much more beautiful and realistic.
How to install Golden Improvement texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.