Finlandia texture pack looks incredibly beautiful, because it adds realism to the game, but at the same time, the graphics do not become too photographic. Another interesting feature of this pack is a large number of 3D models. They received all the items, as well as many decorative blocks.
How to install Finlandia texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.