Eagle Nebula magnificent texture pack completely changes Minecraft sky. It will look as if you are on another planet. Not only the clouds, but also the Sun, the Moon and the stars were reworked. This texture pack looks impressive at any time of day. To display all the details, you must turn on custom sky textures in the Optifine settings (Options>Video Settings>Quality>Custom Sky: ON).
How to install Eagle Nebula texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.