Use the Don’t Starve texture pack if you like the graphics in the game of the same name. It changes the appearance of animals and plants, as well as the interface of the game. Many tools and weapons will also look like Don’t Starve.
How to install Don’t Starve texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.