Christmas Texture Pack will create a fun and festive mood in Minecraft. With this texture pack, almost the whole world in the game will be covered with snow, instead of dried kelp there will be caramel cane, and cookies will be replaced by gingerbread. And the zombies will wear Santa Claus costumes, so Christmas fun is guaranteed!
How to install Christmas Texture Pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.