Christmas Feeling texture pack will give you a holiday mood. For example, instead of beets, you can grow a candy cane; and colorful toys will randomly appear on the trees. Also, with this texture pack in Minecraft, you can wear a Santa hat and skates (instead of chainmail boots) and craft candles (they will replace redstone torches). And the potions will change into cups, so now you can imagine that you are not preparing a potion, but aromatic tea.
How to install Christmas Feeling texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.