BitBetter texture pack is a complete copy of the standard texture pack, but at 64×64 resolution, making the world look much more detailed. If the standard look of Minecraft suits you, but you want to improve the graphics quality, then this pack will be the easiest solution.
How to install BitBetter texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.