Above The Clouds texture pack was created specifically for the SkyBlock maps. They look incredibly epic with it, because there will be not a gray abyss, but beautiful snow-capped peaks. The sky around will also become very beautiful, realistic animated clouds will appear on it. The sky has special effects for different weather and time. On common maps this texture pack does not look so good.
How to install Above The Clouds texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.