World Curvature is one of the most unusual shaders for Minecraft. It practically does not affect the graphics, but gives the impression of a round world.
This shader is suitable for those who want to get new impressions from Minecraft. When using it, the game looks rather unusual and it will take some time to get used to it. World Curvature makes you feel like a researcher on a small planet, so it goes well with various space modes.
How to install World Curvature shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.