With the Xenox Defstyle resource pack, many blocks in Minecraft will get a slight yellowish tint. Because of this, the game will have a post-apocalyptic style. If you like this design, and you love PvP battles, then this pack will be a real godsend. It optimizes weapon models and blocks, and also reduces the load on the computer, significantly increasing the FPS.
How to install Xenox Defstyle resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.