With the Warriors PVP resource pack, it’s much easier to fight other players in Minecraft. It keep the usual look of most textures, but at the same time completely changes the weapons. In addition, most of the animations are changing. Now the effects of fire and drunk potions will practically not take up much space on the screen. A transparent interface allows you to safely view inventory and search chests.
How to install Warriors PVP resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.