Wafflez 750 Pack is a pretty interesting resource pack that’s good for PvP. It got simple but effective weapon models, as well as a few other small changes. In general, Minecraft looks more interesting with it, while maintaining its original style.
How to install Wafflez 750 Pack resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.