UHC White resource pack is perfectly optimized for hardcore survival. It has a good effect on FPS, which will allow you to play without any lags. It also uses contrasting colors for the most valuable resources. For example, diamond blocks are made in white, so you can find diamonds faster even in the darkest mines.
How to install UHC White resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.