Solrflare Default Edit is a resource pack that is very close in style to the original Minecraft graphics but has a number of improvements and advantages. It will make it easier to find valuable ores and fight battles. In addition, good optimization contributes to a noticeable FPS boost.
How to install Solrflare Default Edit resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.