The Scav resource pack was created considering the requirements of PvP fans in Minecraft. It provides a noticeable FPS boost, as well as providing you with beautiful and comfortable weapon textures that will make it easy to win battles.
How to install Scav resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.